Dr. Matthew Hannan DDS
- Baylor University
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Born & Raised in San Antonio, Texas
- Currently Living in Tucson, Arizona
- My Wife & I Have 4 Beautiful Children
- General Dentist (2015-Present)
- 5+ Years of Clinical Dentistry Experience (Owner Dentist)
- Founder & Owner of MyDentalAdvocate.com (Remote Dental Consultation Platform)
- Training Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry
- UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- Baylor University (Bachelor of Science, Biology)
Dr. Matthew Hannan is a board-certified dentist and graduate of UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. He has clinical practice experience and believes everyone should access educational resources to improve their oral health. Dr. Hannan is the founder of My Dental Advocate, which offers the ability to consult a dentist from the comfort of your own home.
About Teeth Talk
TeethTalkGirl.com was created by a passionate dental hygienist, Whitney DiFoggio, BS, RDH. Whitney’s journey of spreading dental health awareness began on the YouTube platform — where she continues to create educational videos for the public.
Dentistry is not a one-size-fits-all! From discovering the best dental floss to understanding dental treatment options, our goal is to provide you with information to take an active role in your oral health. Learn more about us!
Recent Articles Reviewed By Dr. Matthew Hannan DDS
What Is Meth Mouth & What Does It Look Like?
One of the most common side-effects of methamphetamine (meth) use—whether injected or smoked like crystal meth—is a condition called “meth mouth.”
9 Reasons For Inflamed and Swollen Taste Buds
Do you have swollen taste buds? It’s probably the papillae that they’re on and not the actual taste buds that are swollen.
Can Gum Disease Kill You? Yes, Here's How
If you have active gum disease, it’s important to pay attention to the link between heart disease and oral health.
8 Ways Vaping Damages Your Teeth & Gums
Vaping may be the new cool trend in smoking, but it’s terrible for your health and particularly dangerous to your teeth and gums