Dr. Matthew Hannan DDS
- Baylor University
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Born & Raised in San Antonio, Texas
- Currently Living in Tucson, Arizona
- My Wife & I Have 4 Beautiful Children
- General Dentist (2015-Present)
- 5+ Years of Clinical Dentistry Experience (Owner Dentist)
- Founder & Owner of MyDentalAdvocate.com (Remote Dental Consultation Platform)
- Training Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry
- UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- Baylor University (Bachelor of Science, Biology)
Dr. Matthew Hannan is a board-certified dentist and graduate of UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry. He has clinical practice experience and believes everyone should access educational resources to improve their oral health. Dr. Hannan is the founder of My Dental Advocate, which offers the ability to consult a dentist from the comfort of your own home.
About Teeth Talk
TeethTalkGirl.com was created by a passionate dental hygienist, Whitney DiFoggio, BS, RDH. Whitney’s journey of spreading dental health awareness began on the YouTube platform — where she continues to create educational videos for the public.
Dentistry is not a one-size-fits-all! From discovering the best dental floss to understanding dental treatment options, our goal is to provide you with information to take an active role in your oral health. Learn more about us!
Recent Articles Reviewed By Dr. Matthew Hannan DDS
Root resorption is when the physical root structure of your tooth begins to erode or dissolve away
Bleachorexia is when you whiten your teeth too often than you’re supposed to.
Can you whiten teeth with store-bought hydrogen peroxide? After all, most whitening strips, pens, and gels have peroxide as an active ingredient.
Is lemon water bad for your teeth? Yes, if you’re drinking it all day every day.