Joy Lantz RDH, COM, IBCLC
- Prairie State College
- International Association of Orofacial Myology
- Lactation Education Resources
- Born and live in south suburbs of Chicago
- Married with 3 children
- Love to travel and theater geek
- Dental Assistant since 1995
- Registered Dental Hygienist since 1998
- Certified Orofacial Myologist since 2016
- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist since 2020
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant since 2022
- Co-Founder of Level Up Myo, business & advanced training for myofunctional therapists
- Creator and Co-Founder of mini Sproutz, LLC, dental office training for birth to 3 years old
- Prairie State College, RDH
- International Association of Orofacial Myology, COM
- Lactation Education Resources, CBS & IBCLC
About Teeth Talk
TeethTalkGirl.com was created by a passionate dental hygienist, Whitney DiFoggio, BS, RDH. Whitney’s journey of spreading dental health awareness began on the YouTube platform — where she continues to create educational videos for the public.
Dentistry is not a one-size-fits-all! From discovering the best dental floss to understanding dental treatment options, our goal is to provide you with information to take an active role in your oral health. Learn more about us!
Recent Articles Reviewed By Joy Lantz RDH, COM, IBCLC
Lip Tie in Babies & Toddlers: Identifying, Symptoms & Treatment
A baby lip tie can impact your child’s early and long-term speech patterns, as well as oral hygiene and diet. Some lip ties naturally correct over time.
Tongue-tie in Babies: A Guide for Parents
Ankyloglossia — or a “baby tongue tie” — is a condition where an infant or newborn’s tongue has tight tissue that restricts tongue movement.