Learn about how we handle your information at Teeth Talk Girl. From data gathering to sharing, discover our commitment to security and privacy.
Last updated: September 19, 2023
Types of Information Gathered about Users
State & Lake Marketing, Inc. dba Teeth Talk Girl, the operator of the website teethtalkgirl.com (“Site”), its shareholders, officers, directors, affiliates, and agents (“we,” “us,” or “Teeth Talk Girl”) appreciates that you care how information about you is used and shared. The information we gather about users of the Site (“Users”) enables us to provide you with services and information and helps us to personalize and improve our services (“Services”). Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on the Site or provide us in any way. For example, you provide us with information when you submit an inquiry or provide feedback, subscribe to our emails and videos, order our handouts, or interact with the Site in other ways. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. Some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some may be optional. If you do not provide the mandatory information requested for a particular activity, you may not participate in that activity.
- Information on Facebook®, Instagram®, and Social Media: If you link through, to, or otherwise interact with our Site through our Facebook, Instagram, or other social media accounts, you also may provide us with information from or accessible through any social media account you have on the same platform.
- Information from Other Sources: We may combine information you provide us with information from third parties to correct our records, personalize your experience, or enhance our services. This may include, but is not limited to, information from our Third-Party Service Providers. We also may use various analytical tools and other automated tracking methods through our Site.
How We Share Information We Receive from Users
Information about our Users is a critical part of our business. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to others, but we may share User information with others in the following ways:
- With Other Websites: Our Site may include links to other websites. When you access these links, you will be directed away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- With Potential Affiliates. We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information with potential affiliates.
- Additional Information on Internet Advertising. You may obtain useful information about Internet advertising companies, including how to opt out of their information collection, by contacting the Networking Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Security of Your Information
When you provide us with personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that, even with reasonable security measures in place, third parties might unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer, secure your password, and sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Managing Your Information
You have options for managing your personally identifiable information with us:
- If you no longer want to use the Site, you may ask us to stop sending you promotional emails by contacting us at [email protected]. Your personal information and information about your past orders may remain in our historical records, but you will no longer receive emails from us about new features or changes to the Site or our products and services unless you again purchase from us or subscribe to our communications.
- Please note that, because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Children’s Privacy Issues
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are aware of any instance where we have collected information from or about someone under the age of 13, please inform us immediately by emailing us at [email protected] .
GDPR and State Laws
If you are in a country that is governed by the European Union General Data Privacy Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or a state that has adopted data privacy protection regulations, such as California, then some or all of the following may be applicable to you.
To the extent GDPR regulations regarding the processing of your personal data (“Personal Data”) apply to us, under certain circumstances we may be considered a “data controller.” Personal Data includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, and geolocation, some of which we may collect and process and some of which may be collected and processed by third parties. These third parties may be considered “data controllers” in their own right, and you should review their privacy policies.
We process your Personal Data only as necessary to offer and provide products and services to Users. Our legal basis for processing your Personal Data includes:
- Complying with legal requirements.
- Managing and improving our website and our relationship with you.
- Providing you with information about our products and offerings.
We will retain your Personal Data only for so long as reasonably necessary to offer products and services to you and to understand how to improve our products and services. We also retain your Personal Data for the time necessary to meet legal requirements and any applicable statute of limitations. Because we are in the United States, your Personal Data for which we may be considered the data controller will be transferred to the United States.
Depending upon the laws applicable to you, the following rights may apply:
- You have the right to object to our processing your Personal Data and, upon receiving such notice, we will stop processing your data, which may mean we cannot provide products or services to you. For example, without your Personal Data we will not be able to send you materials to which you subscribe.
- You may restrict our processing your Personal Data.
- You may ask to update your Personal Data on a going-forward basis.
- You may request a copy of your Personal Data that we have stored and maintained.
- You may request that your Personal Data be deleted, but some Personal Data may not be deleted for legitimate legal reasons.
- You may request that your Personal Data be transferred to another party.
If you ask to exercise any of the above rights, you must send the request to our Privacy Department at [email protected]. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.